Sunday, July 14, 2013

An honest mistake - Really!

Okay, so maybe it was a bit early in the morning, and maybe I was not wearing my glasses, I'll give you that.  Walking through this tightly packed little tent community around 5:45 this morning, I was certain I saw a number of Zombies!   The first on this hunt!  The stumbling walk, the groaning, wordless sounds, the empty eyes staring into nothingness, it was all there.   But then, one bye one, they began to drink from their own version of some magic potion, and gradually, but unmistakeably, one by one, they turned into normal human beings!  What a disappointment!  I approached one to ask about this potion, the cure for the coming apocolypse.  He looked at me strangely and told me, "fresh, hot coffee".  Who knew it could be so easy to avoid the disaster?  I quickly brewed a cup for myself, and now I too feel almost human.  It's a miracle!
So, can Kemp's Kamp be considered as a hotbed of Zombie Outbreaks?  Well, yes and no.  If you hunt before 6:00 AM, you will surely catch a glimpse of the zombie world, however, by 7:30 it's pretty much all human again. 

1 comment: